Thursday, May 19, 2011

Que Sopresa!

26 points to anyone who can name the reference in the title.

Well, I did not get to check out the half priced book store on my day off. Instead, the boyfriend and I both made a semi-spontaneous (we decided the night before) trip to Gainesville for a little date. And although there is nothing in Gainesville and he had to drive about 60 more minutes than I did, it was a wonderful way to spend my free day.

Things I learned:
-a deserted outlet mall may be the most depressing thing I've ever seen
-there is a zoo in Gainesville
-it is strange
-if you are ever there, everything is on California street
-the zoo is overpriced but a good way to kill an hour with someone you just want to spend time with


Happy Thursday... here's me being a giraffe's eye. We don't get it.

With that said, if anyone has some good suggestions of things that are halfway between Dallas and OKC, I'm listening. :) Anything to make the distance smaller is beyond welcome.

Here's to spontaneity and good company.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment